Run business efficiently.
May be the right choice for your business if you:
- Operate a medium size business, organization or association with a moderate level of account activity.
- Would like to have your fees and services analyzed so they may be reduced through earnings credit.
- Need advanced online tools to run your business efficiently.
Not sure which business checking option is right for you? Compare them side by side.
Every Business Checking account offers the following features:
Business Online and Mobile Banking
View and manage your INTRUST business banking accounts from just about anywhere.
Earn credit for keeping a higher balance.
A detailed summary of your banking relationship including balances and service charges.
Opt in to our standard overdraft protection service and rest easy,
Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
Account Maintenance Fee: $10 monthly1
Earnings Credit: Rate, adjusted for reserves, is applied to the average collected balance annualized, and may change at the bank's discretion.
Negative Collected Balance Charge: INTRUST Bank's base rate, plus 21⁄2 percentage points on average negative collected balance annualized.
Activity Fees: Checks paid/debits are 16¢ each. Deposits/credits are 25¢ each. Domestic deposited items are 6¢+ to 12¢+ , including on-us items2.
For additional details, review our Deposit Agreement
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- Additional Federal Reserve Bank, Clearing House or other exchange charges apply.