Small Business Checking
The best tool to get you started
May be the right choice for your business if you:
- Operate a small business, organization or association with low account activity.
- Are interested in a fixed number of transactions at no charge.
- Need simple online tools to run your business efficiently.
Not sure which business checking option is right for you? Compare them side by side.
Every Small Business Checking account offers the following features:
Business Online and Mobile Banking
View and manage your INTRUST business banking accounts from just about anywhere.
Visa® Debit Card
Secure, easy purchases and no annual fee.
Opt in to our standard overdraft protection service and rest easy.
Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
Account Maintenance Fee: Avoid the $10 monthly1 account maintenance fee with a $3,000 average collected balance, or an open Merchant Services account2 depositing to this INTRUST account, or an active3 INTRUST Business Visa® Debit Card on this account.4
Activity Fees: No charge for the first 100 checks paid/debits or deposits/credits per month. No charge for the first 100 domestic deposited items per month1. Additional checks paid/debits, deposits/credits, and domestic deposited items are 25¢ each, including on-us items.
Not an interest-bearing account.
For additional details, review our Deposit Agreement.
Get started with a new account
Contact us to open a new small business checking account. We look forward to helping your business grow.Contact Us
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- All merchant processing products and services are offered and managed through Elavon. Elavon is the exclusive provider of merchant services for INTRUST Bank.
- Active means at least one transaction per month.
- In limited situations, the monthly account maintenance fee may not be waived until your second monthly cycle after opening the Merchant Services account2 or after using the INTRUST Business Visa Debit Card.