Money Market Savings
Maximize your savings
Our Money Market Savings account is the right fit for you if:
- You want to earn a higher interest rate.
- You like the convenience of check access.1
- You can maintain a relatively higher balance.
Maintain a $5,000 average collected balance to avoid the monthly2 maintenance fee.
Calculated daily; compounded and credited monthly2
Free Online Banking
Monitor your account balance or add additional funds.
Insured by the FDIC
You're covered up to the maximum allowed by the FDIC.
|Daily Collected Balance Required||Minimum Opening Deposit||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
|$0 - $4,999.99||$5,000||0.45%||0.45%|
|$5,000 - $9,999.99||$5,000||0.50%||0.50%|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||$5,000||0.60%||0.60%|
|$25,000 - $49,999.99||$5,000||0.65%||0.65%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||$5,000||0.80%||0.80%|
|$100,000 - $999,999.99||$5,000||0.95%||0.95%|
|$1,000,000 - $2,499,999.99||$5,000||1.19%||1.20%|
|$2,500,000 - $4,999,999.99||$5,000||1.49%||1.50%|
|$5,000,000 or more||$5,000||2.13%||2.15%|
Variable interest is calculated on the daily collected balance, compounded and credited monthly2 based on the tiers listed above. Only one tier of interest will be applied to your account per day. Rates may vary by bank location. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) quoted are accurate as of 3/15/2019 and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and Terms
- No monthly2 account maintenance fee if a $5,000 average collected balance is maintained.
- Monthly2 account maintenance fee is $10 if below minimum balance requirement.
- No charge for the first 25 domestic deposited items each monthly2 cycle. Additional items are $0.25 each, including on-us items.
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- Federal regulation allows you to make six transfers or withdrawals from your account per monthly2 cycle, including preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers. Each subsequent transfer or withdrawal will be charged $10 in addition to other fees and charges.
Have questions or want to get started? Give us a call at the number below and we'll be happy to help.
- Federal regulation allows you to make six transfers or withdrawals from your account per monthly statement cycle, including preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers. Each subsequent transfer or withdrawal will be charged $10 in addition to other fees and charges.
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.